Saturday, 11 August 2007

Weekends are finally here!! Ive been enjoying and partying with friends over the last 3 months of holiday.. and so for the first weekend since school started, I'm determined to spend the weekends with my family *proud of myself :D

Nothing much really happened in school, but a lot of ppl complained about neurobio (including ME! its damn freakin hard!) the 4 of us (me, lishi, june and karen) bought the book and dragging it home made my 1.5 hours of travelling seem even longer :(

I mean, come ON! even the title looks disgusting, can you even imagine reading the contents?? and not to mention the thickness of the book.. its 1000+ pages for heaven's sake! Ok, we don't have to learn the ENTIRE book, but seriously, a FEW pages is enough to kill!

Hmm... maybe the only thing that's good about the book is that when you carry it on the train, with the spine of the book facing out.. you can literally feel the turn of the commuters' head to the book.. probably thinkin to themselves "is that a neuroscientist sitting opposite me?" HAHA!!

**and before I end, it's hongrui's 21st birthday next monday!! yay! You're gonna have the "KEY" soon!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! may you enjoy this very special day with good friends in Australia. it's a pity I can't be there to celebrate.. *sad.. but at least we could have another post-celebration when you come back! hee... looking forward to it!

1 comment:

JAN said...

its ok ok? I'll help HR celebrate it. Hee..actually we did it last night. I didn't really hv fun, cause i was a tad too wasted, but I'm sure he did. He become the parapazzi. Took a lot of pictures la!...

I'm sure he'll update you about it. Wished you were there lor. You're missed!

xxxMuacks!!