Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Update on Holis

I'm supposed to start this blog like ages ago.. well maybe not ages.. but at the start of the holiday. But its the HOLIDAYS! you're supposed to be enjoying and playing and all... and starting a blog is the least of all the things that I want to do..


So.. Im starting it now.. when I've already started school.. which is the MOST idiotic thing to do.. seeing i'll have no time to update at all until the next holidays. SO, I've come to my own conclusion..
BLOGGING IS NOT MY THING! But I'll still try.. REALLY try.. to update my friends and my special one in Australia.

So, for a start, I guess it'll be good to have an update on my holidays.. since school life will be so BORING there'll be nothing to blog about..
Hmm.. lets see.. Maybe i'll update on the 2 camps i've been to.. since those were the most recent events that occured. joined the Programmers and had a REALLY GREAT time! Takhent 07 was a major sucess (except for SP night- it was a total fiasco) and I'm sure all the programmers enjoyed 'torturing' the freshies. HAH!

Programmers galore!

During pool games.. it was raining outside so everyone was taking shelter!

Ghosts Galore! in changi chalet!! We don't look that scary with the lightings on.. but we WERE! A few freshies actually cried!!

I was quite apprehensive about the whole idea of having fright night in changi chalet.. especially when there were so many rumours going on about how changi bungalow chalets are haunted and so on.. and friends around me know how sensitive I was on the 'ghost' topic. But NOTHING HAPPENED! And a great deal of fun scaring the freshies!


Another ghost photo! I was supposed to ask the freshes to comb my hair while I recite my sad story of how I was raped and murdered and so on... There should be a 'lipstick' scar on the side of my face but apparently it's blocked by my hair.. So much for the Makeup!

SP (Secret pal or partner or whatever it's called) night! That night was a major letdown.. there were too many girls than guys (ratio was 6:1) and we couldn't pair the girls with the guys.. so in the end.. the entire plan was scrapped off and it wasn't that fun anymore :(.. nonetheless.. there were still RAUNCHY games so much so that I was a little put off by the games they thought off.


The worst was when a plastic sheet was placed in between a couple with Nutella spread across both sides of the sheet and the couple had to LICK as much of the Nutella AT THE SAME TIME! It's literally Frenching without the tongues actually touching each other! ohh.. and yummy at the same time :-)

So there.. a summary of the Camp!! Don't think i'll be joining FOC next year :( It'll be the last long holiday and it'll be more worth it to enjoy every single day of it :D..






















No comments: