Friday, 17 August 2007

Night Life

It's the 2nd week at school already.. :( My life has taken a drastic turn for the past two weeks.. from a major shopaholic to a MUGGING aficionado. and there is REALLLY nothing to blog about the last boring 2 weeks (going for lectures, doing tutorials, killing worms etc). And from what I saw from Hr's blog, his recent birthday pre-celebration seems so fun, I've decided to blog about my night life during the holidays!

But apparently, I only have pictures from Clinic.. (forgot to bring camera to Zouk!!.. WHY!!)



The 7 of us.. at the 'medical' sofa outside Clinic :)


I always thought clinic was juz a normal pub, with some medical equipment.. I din expect them to have a dance floor!! But it was a major disappointment at Clinic really.. It was FRIDAY night!! but there were so few ppl that they didnt open the 2nd floor..


Plus..! I really thought there'd be cool gadgets inside Clinic, like surgical desk and those green oversized cloaks... But there were NONE of those there! the only 'medical thing' that I saw was that the table was the shape of a capsule... Disappointing!! AND AND.. the dance floor was pathetic!! the number of ppl dancing there can be counted within 2 hands!! and the music was crappy! oh wells.. at least there was good company!



The guys still not high yet!! ok... maybe except for desmond.. haha, that's the one in the centre!


We are not high too!! though we had ALOT of drinks..! Yanling's totally red!! Hai, so after the disappointment from Clinic, we decided to leave for supper..

A last picture before we leave... look at the equipment behind!! its a SURGICAL TABLE!! haha..

The 3 MUSKETEERS at macdonalds!! hehe..


We are NOT RED!


Yanling is RED!


It always fun to make stupid faces during SUPPER!! hehe..

Can't wait for Hr to bring me over to melbourne. Gotta experience their clubs... sounds so GOOD! ok.. enough daydreaming!! I've gotta go back and dig my flat nose to endless tutorials...

No comments: