Saturday, 1 September 2007

Lovely Thoughts from Melbourne :)

I've received jelly beans all the way from AUSTRALIA!! Thank you baby!! hehe.... one of my fave sweets.. but i only ate the ones that i like most.. and give those that i dun like to my sister.. hehe.. *evil grins



OO... look at the number of flavours.. my mouth is watering juz by looking at it.. hehe... most of the flavours tasted good.. but hongrui warned me against eating jalapeno.. said it tasted spicy? HAHA... how can a jelly bean taste spicy??? but i decided against trying it..

I'm a Happy GIRL despite endless tutorials...

3 comments:

JAN said...

haha!! nice right!! heehee..if u rem my blog post..i also hv!! hahaah..anyway..try the jalapenos la!! and sizzling cinnamon please!!..hahaah..i made HR and the rest tried..hahaa.. so u must be game on it.. be sporting!!

Unknown said...

haha.... i tried alr!! but actually.. i feel quite nice leh.. juz a little bit weird.. hah! im SPORTING!! yea... now i know that a jelly bean can be spicy haha...

JAN said...

U find it nice?!? OK la..you're just weird as usual..haahah..so im not surprised..

Sigh..school is starting to get busy!! =(